Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thanks for the Information, B-man...

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I would like to take this opportnity to thank Brian Russel (B-man?) for letting me know lolcatz means. I have seen these...I just didn't know they had their own little category there called lolcatz. Blogging has increased my computer knowledge by at least half (half of zero is still zero, right folks? Math never was my best suit). Would it have been kinder to day blogging has increased by computer knowledge a thousand fold. Perhaps. And just as true....

6 comments:

Helen said...

Five hours up and no one gives a monkey butt heart about my fottsp post, huh?

katdish said...

Sorry, I've been a twitter ho most of the day. And then interfacing with the non-virtual people. I still don't understand what that term means.

Wendy said...

Why are the fish in the bathtub?

And Helen, I monkey butt all of your posts. Truly.

Nick the Geek said...

Wendy,

Isn't it obvious? The fish needed a bath.

Nick the Geek said...

PS, my excuse is I have been busy. Wednesdays I am a bit scarce.

Marni said...

They made me WORK at work today. Losers. I would have been by here sooner if not for that...