Wednesday, January 20, 2010

that's my King

I'm not usually a very serious guy, and I don't tend to enjoy serious videos, so this type of post from me is rare. Now, I'm sure everyone here has seen some video with Lockridge's famous, "That's my King," sermon soundbites. I know I've seen a lot. But I was asked to show such a video for a rock concert we had for our youth group last month, so I began to search for a new one. This is the one I found that moved me the most. It had more of the sermon than any other that I have seen, and the music was more moving to me. Of course, I'm really into heavy metal, so I like my praise music a little rockier than some (or most). I often worship in my car to Disciple and Demon Hunter. So if you like Jesus, and perhaps a little bit of rock, this video is for you. If you don't like rock music, but you still like Jesus, perhaps this VIDEO would be better suited for you.

2 comments:

Marni said...

Jeff, this ROCKS. (I crack me up).

But seriously, I love SM Lockridge's sermon. I Youtube it here and there when I need a reminder of who my King is.

I may steal this for my Facebook m'kay?

Jeff Selph said...

I secretly like puns. I tease people that use them, but I make puns all the time in the privacy of my own home. :)

Steal away.