Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ho Ho Ho - A holiday Ho-down

Photobucket

Okay, so there was no Twitter Ho-down last week. It's not my fault. I asked someone, not mentioning any names (Katdish), if she'd be doing a twitter post since it fell on Christmas, and she said no. Imagine my surprise when I found that the certain someone had, indeed, done a twitter post on Christmas. So while I was celebrating the birth of Baby Jesus, someone else was TWSSing. I'm not saying that she's not holy or anything, but yeah, she's not holy. Let's all pray for her, shall we?

Now on to the Ho-down! Sign up below with Mr. Linky, who was also celebrating the birth of our Lord last week, and have fun with us. You know you want to! It's a great way to start the New Year.


1 comment:

katdish said...

I know what I said, but as you know, I'm not the boss of me...