It seems that one of the brightest stars of The Fellowship of the Traveling Smartypants will be unable to write for us for awhile. Possibly 5 to 10 years, or 3 to 5 with good behavior. (Which we all know is a long shot at best.) It seems there was an unfortunate miscalculation with a t-shirt cannon, magnesium and an unsuspecting eyeball belonging to the only daughter of a small southern town. That's really all I have at the moment. The details are still sketchy.
This is an intern position. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Fixing uploaded video problems on this site and other sites written by the contributors of FOTTSP.
- Washing Katdish's car.
- Emptying Marni's ped egg.
- Emptying Peter P's peg egg. (Did I mention that the "P" stood for pirate?)
- Checking Sherri's comments for typos. (This actually could turn into a full time position.)
- Opening the occasional can of whup-ass on Nick the Geek.
- Whatever else we come up with.
Will you be one of the few, the shameless, the Smartypantsers?