Each Saturday night here at Smarty Pants, Ethbay will be holding tutorial classes for all those wishing to become fluent in Pig Latin. Class size is limited and is offered on a first come-first served basis, so Ignsay Puay Odaytay!
Kurt Warner is Cool
And he's a Jesus Freak. Awesome.
No Longer Stolen, but Earned
And still very meaningful
Start a New Fashion Trend...
Sunday, April 5, 2009
This is actually one of my favorite songs, despite Colbert's rendition of it. Colbert has described himself as Catholic. I might conjecture Charismatic Catholic? Is that what dancing in the Spirit looks like?
The actual lyrics are as follows:
Refrain: The King of glory comes, the nation rejoices. Open the gates before him, lift up your voices.
1. Who is the King of glory; how shall we call him? He is Emmanuel, the promised of ages.
2. In all of Galilee, in city or village, He goes among his people curing their illness.
3. Sing then of David's Son, our Savior and brother; in all of Galilee was never another.
4. He gave his life for us, the pledge of salvation, He took upon himself the sins of the nation.
5. He conquered sin and death; he truly has risen, and he will share with us his heavenly vision.
Still, I had fun watching Colbert jump around. How about you?