Thursday, April 23, 2009

Because katdish told me too

Katdish told me to so I had to. I have no will of my own. Yeah that sounds like a good story so I'm gonna stick with it.

Now for the what. Let me just say this is a great group of people and I <3 you all. In fact I decided that I feel really bad for not giving you a valentine so here it is. Enjoy.


Baboon Butt Valentine! -- powered by flowgo.com


I great big monkey butt heart you all.



Because your real friend great big monkey butt <3 you back.

8 comments:

Candy said...

Well that's certainly a lot less disgusting than the last money butt that was up there. And the ad that popped up was "Dish Network." She just doesn't quit, does she?

katdish said...

Oh, that's cute! I'd like to see the monkey butt from the previous post in there.

Candy - Did I not mention that I owned Dish Network? My bad...

Candy said...

I figured when that ad showed up that it was just more shameless self-promotion.

Helen said...

It's just a good thing we don't all own fax machines.....

Sherri Murphy said...

I thought it was going to be worse...thanks Nick.

Helen said...

I believe Nick. I do stuff because Katdish tells me to all the time. (or is that "Son of Sam". I get them confused sometimes.....just kidding.....Sam Jr. has a deeper voice.../)

Nick the Geek said...

I've tried to be nice, but looks like there is only one way to break the 10 comment limit the past few posts have seen. Katdish told me to go with monkey butt but I played nice and found a cute cartoon one hoping the idea would be enough but it looks like I've got to roll out the supersized t-shirt cannons now.

katdish said...

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!