Friday, February 6, 2009

Throwdown THIS !

Steph left a throwdown dance challenge for me to PROVE I am a good dancer!

Although I have several dance trophies and videos in my collection, this was my best performance at a Halloween party years ago. I still get offers to perform it a parties, youth lock-ins and occasionally, lunch breaks at work.

I thought the cat costume was appropriate for this site.

So yes, Steph- I CAN dance and here's proof!




WHEN THE KAT'S AWAY, THE MICE WILL PLAY!

Sorry, Steph started it!

10 comments:

Sherri Murphy said...

Feel free to delete this, O powerful One.
I wasn't trying to bump anyone off, I wanted to leave it in my comment section to respond to Steph, complete with a link to the video, but of course, it wouldn't work that way for me. Still can't get the linkety thing to go through.

Too late to try anymore- must get ready for work (to learn a bunch of more things that I don't like to do!)

Helen said...

Sherri, I am speechless. Just totally and utterly speechless.....oh my!

Stephanie Wetzel said...

Sherri, what was that? Like two moves repeated over and over? I could do that.

I still say Mare wins.

katdish said...

Nah, I'm good. It actually makes me feel better that there are people out there who are weird enough to actually create a video like that. Makes me feel almost normal...

Beth said...

Oh Sherri, don't go stealing my Hamster Dance song! That's a part of my routine...

And I know...I wanted to get it up by today...but cranky snotty babies and over-worked husbands don't equal superbly awesome dance videos. If I had a camera that recorded in digital format, I'd be golden, but alas...Frank will have to help me.

Helen said...

Dedicated to You All.

Candy said...

When you live in Iowa, this is all you know how to do.

Beth said...

Be careful! All this crazy dance music might scare Katdish's dog!!

katdish said...

Yeee-ah. Too late.

Anonymous said...

Candace, oh my.....