Friday, February 20, 2009

Awesome Sports Stories Vol. 1

Seeing how the male blog contributors are outnumbered 4:9 here, I figured that we could use a bit more testosterone at FOTTSP. That is why I have decided to create the first in a series of posts titled "Awesome Sports Stories." You have all heard those beautiful and inspirational sports stories and they are used in sermons all the time as illustrations. So without further ado, I give you "A Very Special Football Game." (I pulled this from morethandodgeball.com by the way. It's an excellent site that you should check out.)



Thoughts?

P.S.
Anyone is free to post any other Awesome Sports Stories. I don't have to be the only one.

5 comments:

Nick the Geek said...

Sorta the longest Yard for Juvie. Pretty cool idea.

Helen said...

I read about this on another blog a couple of weeks ago. I was very impressed by how that school witnessed God's love to those young men that night.

♥ Kathy said...

That WAS cool. I wrote a post about sports that was pretty good. Idk if it falls into your awesome sports stories lol you'll have to decide that :)

Candy said...

Good one Nick :) I think Kurt would be pleased as well. I can see his grin through the facemask.

For the record, I'm so sad I'm always the last one to comment unless I'm home sick or illegally blog at work (I do the latter more than the former). I feel like the ugly red-headed stepsister because you guys get all the good comments and I can't even banter during the day. I'm just sayin' - y'all might do me a favor and not say anything until after 6 CST. Oh, never mind. You guys rock.

I mean, 20 followers already??? Woot woot!

♥ Kathy said...

Good morning Ryan I thought I'd leave you the link to the the other post that I talked about IN the first post I linked you too lol that was a little bit of a tongue twister! Happy Saturday :D --Kathy