Each Saturday night here at Smarty Pants, Ethbay will be holding tutorial classes for all those wishing to become fluent in Pig Latin. Class size is limited and is offered on a first come-first served basis, so Ignsay Puay Odaytay!
Guess Who!
"Bring it...foo
Kurt Warner is Cool
And he's a Jesus Freak. Awesome.
No Longer Stolen, but Earned
And still very meaningful
Start a New Fashion Trend...
"SMARTY" PANTS!
Friday, May 15, 2009
And songwriters everywhere wish they'd thought of it first
Do you think these guys get any royalties for this song?
Hahaha. Me thinks you put "that's what she said" in the youtube search box...
Reminds me of the Boy Band Song I made up in college in a moment of randomness. Right now I'm really lamenting the fact that I can't remember the lyrics...I think I recorded it at some point. Yes. Me. A keyboard. A tape recorder. Singing a fake boy band song by myself in a college dorm room probably on a Friday or Saturday night. I don't understand why people think I'm geeky...
6 comments:
Oh my...the photos in your columns had me cracking up way too hard this morning. For once I think the caffeine had nothing to do with my laughing!
Hahaha. Me thinks you put "that's what she said" in the youtube search box...
Reminds me of the Boy Band Song I made up in college in a moment of randomness. Right now I'm really lamenting the fact that I can't remember the lyrics...I think I recorded it at some point. Yes. Me. A keyboard. A tape recorder. Singing a fake boy band song by myself in a college dorm room probably on a Friday or Saturday night. I don't understand why people think I'm geeky...
oh em gee...
that SUCKED!
how dare they tarnish "that's what she said"
Oh Beth, that doesn't sound geeky AT ALL. [snickering into hand]
What katdish said.
Ack.
Beth,
I disagree with Steph's sarcastic comment. I truly don't think that sounds geeky.
Also I don't think it sounds pathetic at all, but I'm not going to say truly there.
Post a Comment